Arkansas 4-H Veterinary Science Program
Why 4-H Vet Science?
Veterinary science is a branch of medicine concerned with the health of animals and the treatment of disease or injuries that affect them. It takes much more than just the love of animals to succeed in the veterinary field! The 4-H Veterinary Science Program offers real-world science-related career exploration for youth between the ages of 5 and 19.
What are the goals of 4-H Vet Science?
- Get youth interested and involved in veterinary science.
- Teach knowledge and skills necessary to pursue a career in veterinary medicine.
- Provide hands-on educational activities to make learning fun.
- Prepare students interested in pursuing higher education.
- Motivate students to achieve their educational goals.
Donate to 4-H Vet Science now!
- Donations go directly to development of programming for youth.
- Donations can be mailed to Dr. Heidi Ward or given online.
- Please indicate that your donation is for the 4-H Vet Science Program.
- Please make checks payable to the Arkansas 4-H Foundation.
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Arkansas Veterinary Medical Association
- Arkansas Veterinary Medical Examining Board
- National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America
- ASU-Beebe Vet Tech Program
- Arkansas 4-H Veterinary Science Facebook Page